In typical Jackie fashion, instead of traditional “New Year’s resolutions” I’m creating a 2015 to-do list. As an avid list-maker, this format is way more enticing to me and will hopefully ensure that I actually follow through :) I think this list will also be a jumping-off point for something much larger, perhaps a lifetime to-do list my husband and I can create together… just filled to the brim with goals and dreams, large and small, that we would love to accomplish someday.
- Have a salad a day (juice or green smoothie counts!)
- Start a fitness routine… and stick to it
Finish decorating our condo(on hold because we bought a house!) Buy a house3/6
- Read my scriptures daily
- Complete a service project
- Sew a modest summer dress
- Travel somewhere cold and mountainous
- Travel somewhere warm and beachy
- Take a class on something new
Pay off my credit card1/12
- Be kinder to everyone I speak to
- Go to a concert
- Be more conscious of my social media/phone usage
- I’m not going to write the last one here.. only because it’s private and well, this blog is public!
I could probably keep going but lets be honest, 15 in 2015 sounds pretty cute! One other thing I would like to work on is my blog, filling it with records of what our little family is up to.
Can’t wait to look back on this list a year from now and see how many things I’ve crossed off!